Tires are ground-rolled, circular elastic rubber articles that are assembled on a variety of vehicles or machinery. Usually mounted on a metal rim, it can support the body, cushion external impact, achieve contact with the road surface and ensure the driving performance of the vehicle. Tires are often used in complex and demanding conditions. They are subjected to various deformations, loads, forces and high and low temperatures during driving, and therefore must have high load bearing properties, traction properties and cushioning properties. At the same time, it is required to have high wear resistance and flex resistance, as well as low rolling resistance and heat build-up. Half of the world's rubber consumption is used in tire production, showing the ability of tires to consume rubber.
Under direct sunlight or rain, it will not cause discoloration, fine cracks, etc.
If it is exposed to direct sunlight or rain, it will accelerate the aging speed of the rubber when it is placed outdoors for a long time.
Prevent tires from being exposed to direct sunlight, ultraviolet radiation, rain, ozone, oil pollution, heat, etc. When storing the tires, it is important to place them in a cool, cool place and to let off the air inside the tires. Please let the sun shine directly.
1. Please move the tires indoors when it rains to avoid water inside the tires;
2. The tire is glued to oil or water and is susceptible to scratches or deformation. So please put it in a place where there is no oil or water;
3. Please do not place it in a place that can cause tire damage or deformation;
4. Please do not place it next to the generator, battery, etc.
5. When removing the tire for a long time, please pay attention to the chemical leakage inside the tire and it will stain the ground.